Hello,

Great to see Pic4Review being used :-) Note that missions can be configured with ready-to-use answers, mission creator set the possible answers (one per shop=* value, picture/symbol can be associated) so that contributors don't need to write shop value themselves when reviewing. This can take few minutes to configure for mission creator, but make task really easier / faster for contributors. I can provide some help if needed.

Regards,

Adrien P.