> On Mar 15, 2019, at 8:30 AM, Mateusz Konieczny <matkoni...@tutanota.com>
> wrote:
> I was rather interested in checking whatever there is any place in world with
> more
> mappers than task.
> I created Maproulette task long time ago and noone was solving it, one of
> reasons was
> that it was in places flooded anyway with Maproulette tasks and without any
> active users.

The original premise of MapRoulette was that it doesn’t matter where you are,
you can solve any task from anywhere. This is still true today[1], so if there
is a challenge that doesn’t get solved there may be another reason for it. I
can always feature it for you if you want, then it appears at the top of the
list and on the landing page.

Martijn

[1] However, with mobile support coming, there will be opportunities to support
tasks that require on the ground survey. Once we get there, challenges that
require eyes on the ground would be tagged as such. Current users of the
MapRoulette API such as Vespucci could use that to filter tasks.