Your complaint about LiveStream is that their attribution is completely
missing, not that it's behind a click. I agree that it's missing and that
it should be somewhere. It's not clear at all where they are getting their
data (the rendering looks like Leaflet). If they are looking into it, then
why not believe they are looking into it? They will probably fix it after
they figure it out. DJI fixed it after investigating, and it took them a
while to investigate as well.

"reasonably calculated" means "reasonable." What does reasonable mean? Well
a court would look at what other people in the industry do. Do others in
the industry list attribution, especially to multiple data sources, after a
click (or many clicks)? Yes, all the time.
A court would also look at what OSM does. Does OSM list its data sources
after a link? Yes, sometimes two links (first to
https://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright, then to
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Contributors). Some of this data is
also under ODbL! Why is this not reasonable?

And you are pointing to the wrong version of CC-BY, btw, 4.0 came out long
after the license change, but since "reasonable" is the standard, Creative
Commons itself gives as an example of "best practices" attribution for
multiple sources this page: https://learn.saylor.org/course/view.php?id=28
Click on "Course Terms of Use" to see a list of attributions.