Some first results from the OSM community survey
https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2019/09/17/pre-sotm2019-survey-initial-numbers-and-reflections-from-board-members/
 Thanks all who submitted! Curious to hear reactions and ideas here and at SotM

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

    On Saturday, August 10, 2019, 11:45:08 AM EDT, joost schouppe