On 2020-01-07 20:53, Mario Frasca wrote:
On 07/01/2020 14:38, Marc Gemis wrote:
Since OSM is a do-ocracy, do not complain, but write the wiki page you
want to see

that's fine, and I've been doing that for Panama, and for Morocco, but
I do not like mapping without having reached a consensus.

for that, we need other mappers to contribute to the discussion, and I
never managed to get any far on this in the wiki (actually, not even
in the changeset comments).  in particular Panama, none of the local
mappers seem to use the wiki,

If they don't use the wiki, then who complains about missing local information in the wiki?

Regards,
Maarten