On 20-Mar-20 11:28, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:

Am Fr., 20. März 2020 um 09:17 Uhr schrieb Warin <61sundow...@gmail.com <mailto:61sundow...@gmail.com>>:

    If the area is higher risk than an adjacent area then encouraging
    people to go from the high risk area to the low risk are will
    simply increase the risk for those who were in what was a lower
    risk area.

    For an individual this is great idea.

    For the community as a whole this is an extremely bad idea.

I had the same thought. It would be an instruction to help the virus spread more quickly.

Cheers
Martin

I think we should stay the course, to continue to build the quality map. And not only of urban areas but also of the the countryside. Perhaps some medical facilities, or summer camps for children will have to be constructed outside the cities in future.

In any case, the good map will be an asset for the planners.

Best regards,

Oleksiy