We currently are lacking a simple lightweight way of blocking write
access to the API, but it is being looked at.

This would normally be the ultima ratio as it essentially means all work
already done before an upload is lost, but in the case of a 1 change per
changeset app as healthsite.io it could be justified.

Simon