Update:

https://github.com/healthsites/healthsites/issues/1357#issuecomment-602164476

The editor is disabled for now.
They're working on fixing bad edits.

-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

On Sunday, March 22, 2020, 03:37:43 AM EDT, Oleksiy Muzalyev
<oleksiy.muzal...@bluewin.ch> wrote:

On 3/21/20 17:39, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the "healthsites.io" web app allows you to contribute data to OSM,
> however if you modify existing OSM objects, it throws away all tags it
> does not know of. Until this bug is fixed, please refrain from using
> healthsites.io!
>
> You can track progress here
> https://github.com/healthsites/healthsites/issues/1357#issuecomment-602068556
>
> Bye
> Frederik

It is one more lesson of this outbreak that the emergency response tools
are to be prepared and tested well beforehand.

By the way, a viral respiratory infection can be stopped, or at least
slowed down, by mere physical separation of hosts, i.e. people, because
it stops the exponential chain reaction.

That is why mapping with the reliable editor say an archeological site
in a forest could be also very beneficial. As some people could hike to
it on weekend, instead of going to an overcrowded city park.

And we shall also remember of ambulances. Sometimes it is very hard for
a driver to find a location of an address. In some cases it may take
hours. So the general overall improvement of the map should continue.

Best regards,

Oleksiy