The source linked, for village boundaries in India, requires printed
attribution on the map or a link for online maps:

“Attribute

Please use the following lines to attribute the maps if you use in your
work. You could link instead of printing the URLs in case of web projects.

Villages Maps Provided by Indian Village Boundaries Project [
http://projects.datameet.org/indian_village_boundaries/] by Data{Meet}. Its
made available under the Open Database License (ODbL)[
http://opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/].”

So that source of data also expects visible attribution from map makers.

— Joseph Eisenberg