On 5/22/20 10:52 AM, Jean-Marc Liotier wrote:

I just noticed a serie of mspray[numerical suffix] (mspray16 <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/mspray16>, mspray15 <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/mspray15>, mspray13 <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/mspray13> and mspray4 <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/mspray4> for example) are are mapping many buildings in Senegal, some of which of dubious quality. This looks like organized mapping but I do not see any description of it in https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Organised_Editing/Activities

I attempted contact today, I am awaiting an answer - I'll keep this list informed.

I suspect if may be part of the mSpray malaria spraying project.

I just received this answer: