I have already heard back from the CEO of AllTrails.  See his response
below.  They are going to fix the issue. I am impressed!

Thanks for the note, Mike. I know that this is going to sound lame but I
swear it's the truth, and that's that you found a bug on our website. There
should totally be an attribution block at the bottom and we'll get that
fixed up ASAP.

All the best,
Ron