On 2020-08-23 18:27, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
> There is a lot of stuff that could be analyzed, immense. All the history is
> still available with all the user information...

What's next? Do we want to invite "unreliable" mappers to an exciting
two hours training course to improve their railway mapping skills? Upon
successful completion of the final test, they can earn 5 extra mapping
days that count towards their 42-day threshold for an OSMF active
contributor membership.

That's a pretty dystopian view on the OSM future, if you ask me...