Believing that not mapping power lines on OSM would stop people from damaging
them is the same as believing removing a path from the map would stop people
from walking on it.

It is not our job to police people. Any knowledge can be used to hurt. But the
alternative to mapping is not knowing, and that I believe is worse.

Ilya