Note: I want to mention for context that this was preceded with

Feb 25, 2023, 21:27 by dieterdre...@gmail.com:

> sent from a phone
>

>> On 25 Feb 2023, at 20:13, Mateusz Konieczny via talk
>> <talk@openstreetmap.org> wrote:
>> shop=eggs -> shop=food food=eggs
>>
>> maybe such migration would be a good idea?
>> having top value for every single shop type specializing in a given food
>> seems hopeless - we would need shop=pumpkin, shop=apples, shop=basil,
>> shop=pierogi...
>> That is nighmarish for data consumers.
>>

> maybe for these pumpkin or apple or basil shops a more generic category
> (there is > https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:shop%3Dfarm>  ) can make
> sense, with a subtag for the kind of produce they sell, but food is very
> important for all of us and we do indeed mostly tag dedicated classes for
> these, like bakery, butcher, greengrocer, wine, deli, supermarket,
> convenience, so if there are dedicated pierogi shops I would tag them as
> this. You would not want to find them if you search for “food”, you search
> for pierogi if you wanted to find them. There is shop=pasta where I think
> pierogi could fit, “food” is too generic.

Shops selling pierogi are definitely not shop=pasta

and I was thinking about shop=food food=pierogi or something similar
for places like https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/3033173319

maybe shop=food main_food=pierogi to avoid food key ending with
multiple uses?

or shop=prepared_meals (almost ready for eating but requiring heating/boiling)

there is shop=frozen_food not fitting shops selling food that is prepared and
not
frozen