XQuery has no built-in capability to parse SQL or to execute the result after
parsing.

You could generate an XQuery parser for a subset of SQL using REx
(http://www.bottlecaps.de/rex/), which would give you an XML representation of
the SQL command, and you could then write an XSLT or XQuery program that
transforms this into your desired output.

Michael Kay
Saxonica