Hi Michael (Sahm),

maybe you’ll need to additionally give us more information on your requirements:

> I want to transform a very simple SQL Create Table statement into XML.

Would you like to parse your SQL (or just DDL) expressions in XQuery
and execute them in a second step? Do you want to store SQL data in an
XML database in a leter step, or do you only want to create a schema
representation of your SQL table definitions in XML, resulting from
your SQL statements?

> Can this be done via XQuery?

The answer is definitely yes. On a logical level, you can do pretty
much everything in XQuery, but I assume your use case is much more
practical?

Best,
Christian