We have just posted a new ID:

Features of the User Datagram Protocol (UDP) and Lightweight UDP (UDP- Lite) Transport Protocols

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fairhurst-taps-transports-usage-udp/

This document provides input on UDP and UDP-Lite usage for the TAPS WG. In putting this together, we tried to stick with the rules of the WG usage draft, although the documentation for UDP in RFC series was more than a little erratic and scattered. I'd like to request time to present this at the BA IETF meeting, and we intend there to propose this as a formal contribution to develop the datagram part of draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage.

We would very much appreciate it if people who understand UDP could read and offer any comments. If there are some comments we would be happy to make further updates before the next meeting.

best wishes,

Gorry & Tom