Hi,

I'd also like to request to present draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-00 or
maybe an -01 version if we manage to do one by the meeting  (which I doubt).
This will just be a quick update.

As for the UDP and UDP-Lite draft below, it does look to me like a very welcome
addition to draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage indeed!

Cheers,
Michael