I've received a request to extend the WGLC for this doc. We'll accept comments until June 4th.

--aaron

On 10 May 2018, at 10:52, Aaron Falk wrote:

Dear TAPS working group,

As discussed in London, it's time to last call [draft-ietf-taps-minset-03](https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-taps-minset-03).

                  A Minimal Set of Transport Services for TAPS Systems
                               draft-ietf-taps-minset-03

        Abstract

           This draft recommends a minimal set of IETF Transport Services
           offered by end systems supporting TAPS, and gives guidance on
choosing among the available mechanisms and protocols. It is based
           on the set of transport features in RFC 8303.

Please read the draft and send comments to the list. This document is planned to be an Informational RFC. Statements along the lines of 'ready to publish' are also welcome.

WGLC will conclude in two weeks on May 24, 2018.

--aaron (for the chairs)