Looks like we do have a critical mass who can make a call next Friday at the earlier time:

````
EDT/EST 11:00 - 13:00
PDT/PST 08:00 - 09:00
CEST/CET 17:00 - 19:00
UTC 15:00 - 17:00
````

I’ll put the agenda request in now. Please send suggestions for discussion topics. Otherwise, we’ll go through the GitHub issues list.

--aaron