Hi,

I’ve been digging for minutes a bit. In the email below, Aaron says that he has
no notes from the April meeting at this URL:
http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-taps-interim-2020-apr
but I found them them now!  ...at this URL:
https://etherpad.ietf.org:9009/p/notes-ietf-interim-2020-taps-01

Prior to that, we had an interim in February, with notes here:
http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-interim-2020-feb

This page:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/taps/meetings/
doesn’t show the February interim, though  :(   … and it also doesn’t have
these minutes. I think it would be good if minutes could be uploaded there
after the interims so that we don’t have to find the correct Etherpad URLs.
Thanks!

Cheers,
Michael