On 15/03/2023 20:52, Michael Welzl wrote:
Hi !

I would love to have an interim. These are the things that I personally would
like to discuss:
1) what could we now do to foster deployment of this?
2) is anyone really planning to write an http mapping document, ever?  this
would have to be (and should be easy for!) someone with the right
implementation experience…….   ahem…
3) like 2), but s/http/quic

If the WG closes, where else could 2) and 3) happen?  Does this relate to item
1) somehow?

If everyone just shrugs their shoulders to all of these questions (as I do), I
guess this could be a short interim followed by closing the group. Just my 2
cents.

Cheers,
Michael

I think we previously said we could fo 2,3 after we had the base drafts published - I expect that is going to be soon, and I think once that is done we ought to have that interim and talk about this!

Gorry