Ah ... permission to play the tune my why! Here's my day's effort. Not
ready for prime time but time to get of my but and learn some new
tunes. Will attempt both an embed and a link and see either work. If
the site blows up, I hope the evidence of this posting is obliterated.
My apologies for defacing the group with this. Are people posting
their versions here or somewhere special? Humilified -- Mike

Don: If you're out there we could work out a fiddle-mandolin version
through the miracle of transcontinental file transfers and dubbing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACJhLozs4lE

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://
www.youtube.com/v/ACJhLozs4lE?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param
name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://
www.youtube.com/v/ACJhLozs4lE?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-
shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"
width="425" height="344"></embed></object>