On the question of is a B or a C.......
might just play it how you want...after all, it gets to be your
take..and we are all free to change any of it to say something
different.  I don't think there can be a right or wrong but there can
be some iffy double stops..<G>  some glitch in technique..that is my
big worry.  Might have to throw some in just to make that point...
ha