So, Dasspunk, aka spider fingers, great picking rhythm, lots of fun to
watch, mine starts out on the B part..too. You might get the award for
the cleanest looking hands, good close-up camera.  Val, thanks for
getting one out there for the 'fairer' ones of us.  I enjoyed your
take very much.  Finally got to see you in action.  This is better
than late night TV for sure.
linder