Hello Gunivortus,

Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 7:08:02 AM, you wrote:

GG> Quite awhile ago, a new version of AGAVA was announced here.
GG> I asked several times, directly through their webpage, about
GG> it, never got any answer.

GG> Two times I needed and asked for support, neither got any
GG> answer too on my emails.

GG> So, at least towards me, the support of AGAVA is awful bad.
GG> That's why I'm thinking of stepping over to another
GG> antispam tool.

I have not needed support ... yet, so cannot comment on it. Sorry you
didn't have a good experience with them ... since it means that my
posterior may be 'flapping in the wind' if I ever need support :-/

 MikeD                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.95.4 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2