Hello Graham Foster,

On dated Tuesday, October 19, 1999, 14:32:42 you told to the list:

§H>> No problem here.
§H>> Are you using Network drive ?

GF> Yes  I  am  - but the error message says "Create new message " and
GF> then     refers    to    my    Hard-drive    using    NT    syntax
GF> (\Harddrive0\Partition1 etc).

Sounds like Network connetion problem (?)
The   network   drive  at  NT  ?  If  yes,  for  mapping  try  to  add
"/persistent"  in  logon  script,  or  put  the map drive in your home
directory (use connet to:).

I  am using network drive too, but in Netware, and I am using map root
script command.

GF> Well its worrying - but not apparently fatal.

Have you check the network cable ?

--
- syafril -

Name    : Syafril Hermansyah     | Company : Duta Integrasi Pratama
Mailto  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]  | Voice   : (62) (21) 385-1600
URL     : www.dutaint.co.id      | FAX     : (62) (21) 351-9241

Created : Tuesday, October 19, 1999, 17:15:37 (GMT + 07:00)

I am using The Bat! 1.36 <reg> at
Windows NT Workstation 4.0 built 1381, Service Pack 5
Created : Tuesday, October 19, 1999, 17:15:37 (GMT + 07:00)