"Hello Marek,

On Friday, November 19, 1999, you wrote:

>>  The  answer  is simple -- 1.36 distribution contains (or contained at
>>  the  beginning,  I  don't know) Russian version instead of English. I
>>  submitted  a  bug  report with CC to TBUDL shortly after that version
>>  was released.

I  guess  that  explains my problem. To be honest, I haven't looked at
the  tip  until  recently  when  I  noticed  the problem. I guess I'll
install a copy of the official release to get the proper tip file.

--
 Regards,

  -=KEVIN=-

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  http://www.bigfoot.com/~kcoates
  ICQ 2737351  AIM kbc49
  ftp://kbc.dynip.com
  PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_key

Using The Bat! 1.38 Beta/1
under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A