Hello Peter,

Tuesday, December 14, 1999, 11:05:31 PM, Peter Hampf wrote:

PH>   after writing a message with - let's say - 6 paragraphs, it would be
PH>   very handy if The Bat! could automatically move the cursor to the
PH>   NEXT paragraph if you have reformatted one using alt+j or alt+l.

I would not like thi s behaviour. If I format a paragaph, that's what
I want to do. I use Alt-L a lot, as I am not happy with the
auto-foramt. If I want to jump to another paragraph, that's anotehr
story to wish for a short-key. Please don't mess up the formatting.

--

Thanks,
Thomas                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.38e
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using a Celeron 366 Mhz, 128MB RAM