Dear Peter Hampf,

AM>> If you wish to reformat multiple paragraphs. Select them all and
AM>> them hit alt-l once. That works faster than going from paragraph
AM>> to paragraph.

PH> ok.  But  if  I  do  so,  The Bat! merges all marked paragraphs to one
PH> single paragraph.

PH> That's not really what I want ... ;-)

Then try to go upwards: go to the last paragraph, reformat it, then
press the Up arrow just twice to go to the previous paragraph,
reformat, etc... A bit simpler, though still complicated :) I'm sure
there will be a plugin for such things when v2.00 appears...

Andrew                                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 1.38e S/N E9230B5C
under Russian Windows 95 4.0 Build 1111  B
on an AMD-K5-133 with 32Mb EDO 60ns RAM and
   Samsung WNR-31601A 1.6Gb hard disk