Hi Markus

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:58:54 +0200GMT
   (which was 28/03/00, 11:58 +0100GMT for me),

you wrote:

MG> Could you check if those message have a MIME alternative part? (Since
MG> the Bat is still lacking a View Source option you will have to export
MG> the messages to look at the raw body.)

you mean 'Content-type: MULTIPART/ALTERNATIVE;' ?
if you enable 'show rfc-822 headers' you can see it :-)

anyway: i noticed this:
every message with any attachment prior to march 16 (the day i went
142/beta) shows the attachment instantly, after that date, the following
types won't show immediately:

       => when only html-version or 'message.att' attached, works fine
          for attached gifs etc (real files)...

i think it has something to do with the index-files: they are converted
correct (files prior to 16/03), but new messages don't seem to set the
'attachment-flag' in the index-files...

Stefan, can you enlighten us?

--
 Der Immer Jodelende Schweizer In Lederhosen
 Roel                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 As they say in Beirut, Shiite happens.

 Using The Bat! 1.42 Beta/8 on Windows 98 4.10 build 2222 A
 with a Intel p200-MMX @ 64 MB & 21Gb Hd