Hmmm ... a possible way to achieve something that I've been wanting
just occurred to me (though I don't know exactly how to implement it,
and perhaps it would best wait for version 2.x ...)

With the new memo field, would it not be possible, provided one
followed a consistent system, to specify a date in the memo field on
which you wished TB! to delete the message from the message base?  (As
opposed to the general deletion capabilities in place.)  In other
words, I could put, say, 060100 in the message field, meaning that
that should be the deletion date.

That begs the next question, however, of how to have TB! perform the
deletion on a daily basis without manually having to go in and enter
the current date ...

Oh, heck ... I confess I don't know enough of the inner workings of
filtering and strings, etc. ... but do you see what I'm getting at?
And, if so, can you suggest a way to implement?

TIA,

Chuck
--
Chuck Mattsen        [EMAIL PROTECTED]