On Tue, 18 Apr 2000 18:53:26 +0300, Stefan Tanurkov wrote:

>    [-] Attachment flag detection was not working properly. My
>        apologies to those who was detecting HTML messages that
>        way - they are no longer marked as messages with attachments.

Interestingly, in the early days of TB!, many were IMHO rightfully
complaining that showing attachments for HTML messages was not useful
since it 'confused' the user when locating messages with genuine
attachments among a lot of HTML messages. Habituation has however made the
HTML messages being labelled as having attachments a 'useful' thing for
some.

I say happy riddance. :-) HTML messages really shouldn't be flagged as
having attachments and it still annoyed me up to this day when looking
through messages with attachments.

--
© 2000 Allie Martin
  Using TB! v1.42 Beta/18 on Win2k Pro