On Tue, 18 Apr 2000 20:49:29 +0400, Alexander Drunin wrote:

>>> Great! Confirmed! But I need to cick on every message with
>>> "disappeared" attachment to restore attachment flag -- one extra
>>> action, but it finally doesn't disappear after folder change!

MM>> You can delete all *.tbi index files.

> Thanks for insight!

I was having problems with a folder where MIME attachments were not being
displayed as attachments. I deleted the .tbi index file and this cured the
problem. It's not been so with html messages. They continue to be flagged
as having attachments until I select them, after which, they're never
again displayed as having attachments.

--
© 2000 Allie Martin
  Using TB! v1.42 Beta/18 on Win2k Pro