Hi there!

On 19 Apr 00, at 16:19, Jast wrote
    about "Re: Messages and color schemes":

> > Ps.: I tried to create some kind of Sorting Filter, but I can only filter
> > for Location (Sender/Recipient/etc...) or strings not for importance :(
> 
>  I think it should work if you setup you filter like this:
> 
>  Strings                Location     Presence
>  X-Priority: 2          Kludges      Yes
> 
>  The priority is just another string :-)

Or better: X-Priority: 2 OR X-MSMail-Priority: High OR Priority: urgent 
(note that I'm not quite sure what the possible values of X-MSMail-Priority: 
header may be, consult the messages received from LookOut users yourself).

Or even better, you might combine all three in a regexp;-) This decision could 
make the resulting filter more robust against the possibly problematic things 
like

X-Priority:    2

or whatever.

-- 
SY, Alex
(St.Petersburg, Russia)
http://mph.phys.spbu.ru/~akiselev
--- 
Thought for the day:
  The best way to accelerate Windows is at escape velocity.

--- 
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0xA2194BF9 (RSA);   0x214135A2 (DH/DSS)
fingerprints:
F222 4AEF EC9F 5FA6  7515 910A 2429 9CB1 (RSA)
A677 81C9 48CF 16D1 B589  9D33 E7D5 675F 2141 35A2 (DH/DSS) 
--- 

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------


You are subscribed as : [email protected]


Reply via email to