On Wed, 19 Apr 2000 15:04:28 +0200
Marek Mikus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

mikus> Hello,
mikus> 
mikus>   I know, no additions, but great function can be "button" in "message
mikus>   header" (maybe under size of the message) for SWITCHing between normal
mikus>   view and viewing message header. I'm using it manytimes and "right
mikus>   click" and selecting "Show RFC-822 headers" is slow and uncomfortable.
mikus> 
mikus>   Shortcut is resolution, I know, but in viewing mode I don't want to
mikus>   use keyboard and Ctrl+Shift+K is not very good shortcut.
mikus> 
mikus>   Button can be verrry efffective :-)


Even better a single key toggle, or a button toggle that has *3*
positions, first press all headers, second press brief (user
difineable) headers, third press no headers.


              Best Regards,
                      Chris Wilson
           http://www.formula3.demon.co.uk
(Race car and engine preparation and development)

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------


You are subscribed as : [email protected]


Reply via email to