Hello Dirk Heiser,
On Fri, 21 Apr 2000 21:14:33 +0200 GMT your local time,
which was Saturday, April 22, 2000, 2:14:33 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Dirk Heiser wrote:


> Hi SyP,

> Friday, April 21, 2000, 8:50:00 PM, you wrote:
S>> I can read it without problems.
S>> It says: fwerfewf�����������������

> funny, if i click on the attachment i get an empty body.

> Perhaps some Windows Version related. I use Win95b

98 usa v2, but I received an empty body in the past in an email and will
check it now....

Nope, still empty


> cu,
>  Dirk


-- 

Best regards,
 
tracer

Using theBAT 1.42 Beta/19 

mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
using FireTalk: 321338
LOCAL phone: 271194



--
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------


You are subscribed as : [email protected]


Reply via email to