Hello Allie,

Wednesday, May 03, 2000, you wrote to me:

>> In addition it is not possible at all to make a transparent filter for
>> outgoing mail which will add color only or something like this because
>> it will stick the message in the Outbox forever or move the message to
>> Sent and no other filters will apply to it.

AM> I do just that with TBUDL and TBBETA messages when I send them. Each
AM> message is given it's respective colour code with a filter and they are
AM> kept right there in the outbox.

AM> Create a filter rule in the "Outgoing Filter" section.

AM> The source folder is the Outbox.

AM> Your destination or 'Move to' folder is the "Sent" folder.

AM> Adjust the filter to change the colour group and you should be fine. I
AM> certainly am. :-)

No, it is not the thing I need. I have to add coloring to every
Outgoing Filter now instead of having just one which will change color
and leave the message for the rest of filters. It is not working good
with for Incoming filters either but at least the source and
destination are the same for them and the other filters are working
though the re-filtering doesn't. With Outgoing it doesn't work because
if I will set the destination as Outbox the messages will stick there
forever.

Peter Gannushkin
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]