On Monday, July 17, 2000 at 4:24 PM or thereabouts, Tony Boom wrote
the following about Beta/9:

---------- [snip] ---------->8
Tony> With that done Open TB and open Account>Properties and edit your
Tony> vCard. Choose the Certfificates tab and import the pfx file from
Tony> the export you made.

Okay, thanks ... I have it installed.  I still cannot get it to
recognize its validity, but I think I'll wait to bother with this any
longer until it's more properly implemented and documented.

Thanks again.

Chuck
--
Chuck Mattsen        [EMAIL PROTECTED]