Hello Leif,

On 18 July 2000 at 17:12:43 GMT +0900 (which was 09:12 where I live)
Leif ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) typed:

LG> Heheh... Looks like we're all answering ourselves today! I just
LG> figured out how to do it again, so never mind! :-)

  Yes, this talking to yourself is getting contagious. That's three of
  us doing it now. It's a bit embarrassing when you ask a question and
  then figure it out yourself before any answers come in... I do it
  all the time.

  Usually I just wait for an answer and then say thank you :-)

Best regards,                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Tony.

 Using The Bat! 1.45 Beta/9
 Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A

Request PGP key mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPKeyRequest

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature