Hi TBBETA,

I just came back from a four-week vacation and found that about half
of all message in this list have attachments called "smime.p7s" now.
Nick's message below is just an example, and I enclose the attachment.
(Why? You have received it as well.)

What is this about, since when do we send attachments to this ML, and
how do I open it?

Cheers,

Thomas.                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

===8<==========This is a forwarded message=============
From: Nick Andriash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, July 19, 2000, 6:09:24 AM
Subject: Signature Validation Message

On Tuesday, July 18, 2000, 2:50:54 PM, Nick Andriash wrote:

NA> I am including a small jpeg image

TB!'s built-in image viewer doesn't show the images very well, so if you
look at them, please use your own external viewer to get a better idea
of what I'm talking about.

Thanks...


Nick

   --=N.J. (Nick) Andriash=--
 PGP Key ID: 0x7BA3FDCE | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Owner ~ http://www.egroups.com/group/PGP-Basics
 To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
 ---


===8<===========End of original message text===========
-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------


You are subscribed as : [email protected]

smime.p7s

Reply via email to