In Reference to "Signature, Schmignature." From Steve Lamb:   

S>  Take a look at any news service on the net for the FBIs latest email
S> snooper.

While I don't doubt that takes place, is it really a major concern for
most folks?  Anybody snooping my email will be one bored snooper.
Sure, I understand a concern for privacy but what could be a realistic
figure of sent email that gets read enroute? Especially if you're just
some schmoe sending it from a non-govermental/business facility?  With
the amount of email traffic these days I'd find it hard believe it
could even be 1%.

Of course, maybe that's just me and my rose colored glasses talking.

-- 
- Nick

Nick Danger's Complimentary Curse <(���)>:
May 5,000 rotund toll booth attendants dwell on your butt.

Using The Bat! 1.45 Beta/10
 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998  

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------


You are subscribed as : [email protected]


Reply via email to