This message: 20/07/2000 09:44 GMT.
Hello Lionel,

On 20 July 2000 at 07:42:38 GMT +0200 (which was 06:42 where I live)
Lionel ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) typed:

LEM> BTW, I'm a Thawte Notary, too. 35 points, free. If you can catch me
LEM> (I'm constantly moving between Paris, Lyon, Luxembourg and Brussels
LEM> these days), I'll gladly notarize you :-)


  You couldn't nip over to England could you? I'll make you a cup of
  tea :-)

  As it happens there are two notaries about 50 miles from me in
  Cambridge. One works in Addenbrooks hospital which is the main
  Cancer hospital in the UK.


  My 4 year old daughter has Cancer (Neuroblastoma stage 4 for the
  medically minded chap among us). She is currently in remission and
  has been for two years. I spent the first two years virtually living
  in that hospital so I try now to avoid it as much as possible until
  such time as is absolutely necessary. Otherwise It would only take a
  40 minute journey to get notaried...

  I'm not too bothered about it. It would be nice to have a signed
  cert but it would really only be a status thing rather than a
  functional one.

Anyway, where did all these notaries come from? Have you all been
reading this list all the time or is it because of the sudden influx
of Certificate applications from Bat users on Thawte? :-)

  

  


-- 
_____________________________________________________
 
Best regards,                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Tony.

 Using The Bat! 1.45 Beta/11
 Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A 

Request PGP key mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPKeyRequest

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------


You are subscribed as : [email protected]


Reply via email to