On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:58:39 -0700, Michael Wilson wrote:
MW> I want to import certificates and have them appear in the listing
MW> for the person who owns the certificate (in the address book). I
MW> right click on the certificate and choose import, and nothing
MW> happens. Any advice is welcome.
The only way to do this at present is with the filter action to
add the sender to the address book. What I've been doing is enabling
this filter action for TBBETA messages, moving the senders message
containing the certificate to the inbox and then manually reapplying the
filter. When I'm done with importing certificates, I then disable the
filter action.
--
A.C. Martin [ TB! v1.45 Beta/11 | Win2k Pro ]
PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendAlliePGPKey
________________________________________________________
"An egotist thinks he's in the groove when he's in a rut. "
--
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------
You are subscribed as : [email protected]