On Thu, 20 Jul 2000 22:31:56 +0200, Marczisovszky Daniel wrote:

MD> I'm the developer of KR. I guess I missed your mail about your
MD> keyboard problem, but I think I'll be able to explain how
MD> Delphi/Windows/(probably TB!) deal with the keyboard.

Not related to phils problem, but do you know or can explain, why
Ctrl-[ and Ctrl-] on english keyboards are mapped to Ctrl-(the two
keys right '0') on german and swiss german keyboards? Or could you
find a way to simulate the Ctrl-= key combo on my swiss german
keyboard, so that i can return from a filtered view without pressing
ESC?

Peter
-- 
Peter Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------


You are subscribed as : [email protected]


Reply via email to