On Monday, July 24, 2000, 11:43:49 AM, Rob wrote:

R> no, i signed up for the Trustcenter certificate with the other address ; i
R> never transferred it ..

Ok, now you have me confused. Is the address listed with your
Trustcenter Certificate:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

which I note is the address attached to your Thawte Certificate?

R> i didn't have to do anything special with the Thawte certificate i
R> obtained for this address, just exported it from Netscape and
R> imported it into TB! and it worked ...

By "this address", I presume you are referring to the address above?

R> did exactly the same with the one from Trustcenter, but when i 'view'
R> those entries (their cerificate and my key) under 'edit vCard'
R> certificates, they both show up 'invalid' (they are for another
R> e-mail address btw).

Ok, this is where I'm getting confused. "They are for another e-mail
address"... which address is attached to the Trustcenter Certificate?
Open the Certificate and note the address... I'm pretty sure it has to
be the same as [EMAIL PROTECTED] for it to work/show as valid.

Nick

   --=N.J. (Nick) Andriash=--
 PGP Key ID: 0x7BA3FDCE | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Owner ~ http://www.egroups.com/group/PGP-Basics
 To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 ---