Hi anderson,

>   I'm trying to try (!) The Bat! v1.44 but it doesn't send my
>   mail. It says:

>  "Server reports error: The response is: Invalid domain name"

I purposefully changed my smtp server to an invalid name, the error
message TB reported was "Could not connect to the server", not
"Invalid domain name".

Judging from the error message, the error was given by your server.
I.e., your server refused to send your mail because of invalid
domain in maybe your From or To address.

Ming-Li

Using The Bat! 1.45 S/MIME under Win2k