Hello Christian,

in your mail dated Tuesday, September 19, 2000, 09:15,
you whispered something about "The Bat! - bug report":

>>   Printing isn't possible with EPSON Stylus Color 760 at least since
>>   v1.46.
CL> I reported problems with this printer and w2k some weeks ago. Things got
CL> better with newer drivers, but printing using the print button still
CL> does not work.

How could things be better than?! ;) I usually don't print out any
email (I had to do a lot of printing if I would!) and just tried,
because Igor told he has problems.

CL>  Using Message/Print works fine.

I tried message/print with this mail and it didn't work. The print
dialogue came up, I clicked okay and nothing happened.

 Andreas

I'm using The Bat! 1.47 Beta/3 under Windows 98 2nd Edition 4.10 Build 2222  A
with an AMD K6-III 400, 128MB SDRAM