Hello Ming-Li,

On  Monday, October 09, 2000  at  09:10:18 GMT -0700 (which was 9:10 AM
where I live) witnesses say Ming-Li typed:

> It appears that any "setting-oriented" macros (in contrast to macros
> that input text) like %Account, %From, and %signcomplete, ...etc.
> used in the default new message template are applied, unless they
> are specifically overwritten by address-book or folder templates.
> Unfortunately, there seems to be no way to overwrite the
> %signcomplete macro (is there?).

I wonder if the %clear macro would help here?  I don't have any of
this security stuff installed to test it, but it might be worth a
shot.  I wouldn't expect that it would work, but given some of the
strange macro behaviour being described, who knows?

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Using The Bat! 1.47 Beta/7