"On 05-11-2000 at 17:34:53GMT +0000 (which was 17:34 where I live)
Marck D. Pearlstone wrote regarding the subject of "Bug with using multiple Cookies":

Hello Marck D.,

I tried this again. I have a test folder with a test new-message template:
%COOKIE="C:\Documents and Settings\manfred\test\1.txt"
%COOKIE="C:\Documents and Settings\manfred\test\2.txt"
%COOKIE="C:\Documents and Settings\manfred\test\3.txt"

Each new message inserts the correct lines from the respective files.

So either it is working here or we are doing something different.

Regards

--
Manfred Ell

using TheBat 1.48 Beta/2 on Windows 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1, RC 1.1